06 June 2014

Shaking my head...

In the past week, I've run a total of 3 miles...

I at least did some hiking in there at some point. I guess we went on a little bike ride, too.

I don't know if it's the heat/humidity, or my new yoga class, or being dehydrated, or eating poorly, (or all of these things), but I've just been feeling kind of -- I don't wanna say 'awful,' but yeah -- kind of awful. Every morning, I wake up and my calves are all cramped, and the last thing I want to do is get up and go running.

Basically, I've got to figure something out, because whatever 'this' is is not working...

On a happier note, while I've still got zeros across the board for June thus far, we have at least passed 100 miles for the year! 

#silverlinings




The Totals:

Running:
  • June: 0.0
  • 2014:  101.8
Biking (non-stationary):
  • June: 0.0
  • 2014: 58.5

No comments:

Post a Comment