12 February 2014

I'm so excited!...

Here we are, already halfway through February and my totals a looking pretty pitiful. In my defense, things were a little hectic towards the end of January in to February. Not to mention the foot of snow... 

I've got a good feeling about the rest of the month, though. We're looking at highs in the 50s and 60s in the next 10 days, meaning I could do some real, legitimate out-of-doors running in the very near future! 

I'm sure we're not yet out of this Winter-funk just yet, though. Luckily, I just learned yesterday about this fabulous-sounding new fitness studio in town: RydeBarre. I'm most definitely going to check it out. 

And registration is now open for the May duathlon -- only 86 days away! GET EXCITED!!!

Alright, that's all for now. 

Stay warm!



The Totals

Running:
  • February:  3.0
  • 2014:  27.1
Biking (non-stationary):
  • February: 0
  • 2014: 17

No comments:

Post a Comment